About the project
The "SOLARIS ATRIUM" project it is a mixed building with 6 floors,, which will be built in Cluj-Napoca, 5-7 Burebista str., on a land area of 1275 sqm, in a quiet location, only 800 m from P-ta Mihai Viteazu.
The building will have on the ground floor a commercial space, of about 300 sqm, and on floors 1-6 there will be 24 apartments, with 2 , 3 and 4 rooms, with surfaces between 52 and 100 sqm, to which loggias or terraces are added. In the basement there will be a garage with 24 parking spaces and individual storage boxes for future tenants.
The building will have a roof-terrace equipped with photovoltaic panels, with an installed power of about 75KW, which covers almost 50% of the building's electricity consumption. The interior and exterior lighting will be done with LED fixtures, and the building's heating and central heating systems will be ultra-efficient, thus significantly reducing the utility bills of future tenants.
- The building will be equipped with a 6-person elevator brand SCHINDLER and will have "top" finishes:
- The apartments will have REHAU carpentry in PVC, with 6 rooms and triple glazing, and the commercial spaces will have REHAU aluminum carpentry.< /li>
- The entrance doors will be anti-burglary, with 6-point locking, and the entrance to the stairwell will be secured, with VIDEO INTERCOM.
- The staircase and common spaces will be equipped with aluminum railings, and the floors will be tiled with granite. Also, the loggias and terraces of the apartments will have balustrades made of aluminum with safety glass and stone-granite cladding</ li>
- The facades of the building will be thermally insulated for increased energy efficiency and will be clad with travertine and fiber cement.
Both in front of the building and in the inner courtyard, there will be green spaces with mature trees, in a total area of over 250 sqm, and also, in the courtyard there will be a place for selective collection of waste, in 4 fractions.
The building will be equipped with a fire alarm system and will be authorized by ISU, and the garage will have a smoke extraction system to eliminate smoke.
The estimated deadline for obtaining the building permit and starting the works is in the summer of this year, and the completion of the project is scheduled for the end of 2024.
SOLARIS ATRIUM will be located in Cluj-Napoca, str. Burebista 5-7, in a quiet location, only 800 m from P-ta Mihai Viteazu.
Access to public transport is very easy, there are many stations, at a distance of 2-3 minutes on foot.
Some nearby landmarks are:
- Railway Park - 300 m
- Central Railway Station – 300 m
- Mihai Viteazu Square – 800 m
- Museum Square – 1.2 km (10-15 minutes on foot)
- Piata Unirii (city center) - 1.3 km (15-20 minutes on foot)